- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- 1 /2 oz Creme de Menthe (White)
- 1/2 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- Layer in the glass
- Shot Glass
This drink has a pronounced sweet mint flavor.
How to Layer a Cocktail
- Pour into the required glass the heaviest liquid first.
- Place a bar spoon (or teaspoon) upside down into the glass against the edge.
- Slowly pour the next heaviest liqueur over the back of the spoon.
- Continue with each liqueur, ending with the lightest.
If you like this shot, then you’ll love our complete list of every candy-flavored shot and cocktail.
Click here to learn how to make every type of candy cocktail!
Want to know what Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities love drinking?
Check out our list of 80 celebrities and their favorite cocktails!