- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- 1 /2 oz Creme de Menthe (White)
- 1/2 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- Layer in the glass
- Shot Glass
This drink has a pronounced sweet mint flavor.
How to Layer a Cocktail
- Pour into the required glass the heaviest liquid first.
- Place a bar spoon (or teaspoon) upside down into the glass against the edge.
- Slowly pour the next heaviest liqueur over the back of the spoon.
- Continue with each liqueur, ending with the lightest.
If you like this shot, then you’ll love our complete list of every candy-flavored shot and cocktail.
Want to know what Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities love drinking?