Bartending Job Help
American Bartenders School’s job placement department is dedicated to help you find a bartending job. In the last 40 years, we have helped thousands of graduates of all ages find full and part time bartending jobs. Check out what these grads have to say on our bartending school reviews page.
After you complete the course, you’re given access to our database of bartending job leads, which is maintained by our dedicated job placement department. The hospitality industry is one of the largest employers in the nation!
Every day new restaurants, sports bars, clubs and hotels open, and they need well-trained, professional bartenders. This growth continues to fuel a demand for bartenders. In good and bad times, people continue to drink no matter the state of the economy.
Bartending Job Opportunities
Many owners and managers are graduates of the school and use our graduates exclusively to fill their bartending job openings. Our job placement staff also keeps regular contact with bars and venues throughout the nation, keeping up on their bartending needs. When you complete your training, you’ll be provided with a new list of bartending jobs that you can interview for.
- Unlimited help finding a full or part time bartending job
- Full time job placement department
- Many full and part time job opportunities
- Nation’s highest bartending graduate job placement rate
- Thousands of successful bartending job placements
American Bartenders School knows the importance of job placement assistance and part of your bartender training is designed to give you the skills and confidence to quickly find a good bartending job. We offer a special class during the training:
- How to dress for a bartending job interview
- The best time to interview for different types of establishments
- Questions you’ll be asked on an interview
- How to answer interview questions
- How to prepare a brief resume that explains what you have learned at the school and why you’re the best person for the job.
Hire a Bartender
American Bartenders School has both new and experienced graduates available to fill your bartending job openings. This is a free service to you, to help fill your bartending needs.
10 Reasons to Hire an American Bartenders School Graduate
- Graduates earn how to make balanced drinks that taste good and are profitable for the establishments.
- The class is taught in a real bar with the same equipment all establishment have.
- The instructors are excellent bartenders and teachers with years of actual bar experience.
- They teach a curriculum that has been developed over the last 41 years with the input and advice of thousands of owners and managers that have used our graduates.
- The training is hands on. Students learn by doing. They build manually dexterity and speed through constant repetition.
- They have acquired the ability to make drinks quickly and efficiently while accurately measuring ingredients that will balance the taste of the drink to provide greater enjoyment and satisfaction to customers.
- Consistent accurate bartender pouring means greater profits for establishments.
- Recent studies have shown that bartenders free pouring on an average over pour 27 percent more liquor than bartenders who measure.
- Graduates learn proper customer service to provide guest with and enjoyable upscale experience.
- Graduates complete a required National Restaurant Safe Serve program on alcohol awareness to help insure customers drink responsibility and help deflect potential law suits against the establishment.
- Employers are under no obligation to hire any graduate that they interview.
The bartending school class consists
- How to set up the bar station and handle all equipment and tools
- Mixology where students practice making over 100 of the most popular drinks
- Introduction to popular liquors and wines
- Service bar and speed techniques
- Customer service skills
- Training in alcohol awareness and state liquor laws