Enroll in one of our bartending training courses and get your bartending career started today!
40-HOUR BARTENDER CERTIFICATION COURSE
Our full 40-hour bartender certification training course covers everything from A – Z and sets YOU up for a successful bartending career. You’ll get immediate and lifetime job placement assistance, plus all the benefits our school has to offer listed at the bottom of this page, all for just $595 for a limited time. Click the Paypal button below to guaranty your spot in our next class.
Enjoy all of these benefits, that no other school offers:
- American Bartending School is the oldest and longest running bartending School in the country, over half a century in business, and 100,000+ graduates have completed the program.
- We are the ONLY school to have a resident beer expert (Cicerone) and wine expert (sommelier) on staff to answer all of YOUR questions.
- You receive three informative reference books when you attend – not just one basic manual!
- We have over 20 fully equipped bar stations with running water, operational soda guns, and real ice. Everyone gets their own station as well as individual attention from the instruction team. Having ample practice time behind the bar is paramount in helping you develop confidence and skill.
- DJ lighting and our sound system create a realistic club and bar environment. This adds to the realism of on-the-job training.
- We never push a student out! You graduate when YOU’RE ready. Stay as long as you like at no additional cost.
- Our job placement assistance is not limited or annual – it’s FOREVER. Need work? Come back to us whenever you want help.
- Our on-site job placement coordinators are standing by to help on a daily basis for life.
- Cash register training is done on both standard registers and on a state of the art Harbortouch point-of-sale system. This ensures you can hit the ground running on the first day of your new bartending job.
- The training we provide is based on real-world expertise. We teach you what the owners and managers expect their employees to run their business effectively. Knowing how to make money for them equals better shifts and more opportunity for YOU.
- You receive alcohol awareness training included at no extra cost! We teach you how to reduce liabilities and to tactfully intervene so you can prevent risks associated with alcohol service. More and more beverage service venues require this when considering a new hire.