Thank you for contacting American Bartender’s School.
You are now one step closer to becoming a certified bartender! One of our enrollment specialists will contact you shortly to schedule an enrollment meeting. To get a spot in our next class, or just come check out the school, call text us us now at: (917) 746-0411
We’ll get you in as soon as possible to see the school and get a tour with absolutely no obligation.
See what our grads say:
You’ll enjoy all of these benefits that no other school offers:
- American Bartending School is the oldest and longest-running bartending School in the country, over half a century in business, and 100,000+ graduates have completed the program.
- We are the ONLY school to have a resident beer expert (Cicerone) and wine expert (sommelier) on staff to answer all of YOUR questions.
- You receive three informative reference books when you attend – not just one basic manual!
- We have over 20 fully equipped bar stations with running water, operational soda guns, and real ice. Everyone gets their own station as well as individual attention from the instruction team. Having ample practice time behind the bar is paramount in helping you develop confidence and skill.
- DJ lighting and our sound system create a realistic club and bar environment. This adds to the realism of on-the-job training.
- We never push a student out! You graduate when YOU’RE ready. Stay as long as you like at no additional cost.
- Our job placement assistance is not limited or annual – it’s FOREVER. Need work? Come back to us whenever you want help.
- Our on-site job placement coordinators are standing by to help on a daily basis for life.
- Cash register training is done on both standard registers and on a state of the art Harbortouch point-of-sale system. This ensures you can hit the ground running on the first day of your new bartending job.
- The training we provide is based on real-world expertise. We teach you what the owners and managers expect of their employees run their business effectively. Knowing how to make money for them equals better shifts and more opportunity for YOU.
- You receive alcohol awareness training included at no extra cost! We teach you how to reduce liabilities and to tactfully intervene so you can prevent risks associated with alcohol service. More and more beverage service venues require this when considering a new hire.