If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be behind a real bar and mix the latest drinks with flair and panache, this is your opportunity! American Bartenders School’s experienced instructors will teach you basic bartending and mixology in a cocktail lounge classroom.
The instructor will explain and demonstrate the drink lesson. After that you will go behind the bar and start mixing and shaking cocktails like your favorite bartender.
Bartending Boot Camp 2 Hours
Learn how to mix, stir, and shake some of the most popular cocktails inside American Bartenders School simulated cocktail lounge classroom. Experienced instructors will show you the fine art of mixology and give you insight into the basics of liquor. During the two-hour mixology course, you’ll learn the basics of alcohol and blending liquors/mixers into sippable sensations.
- Drink recipe book
- Detailed information on how to set up and stock your home bar
- Demonstration and instruction on how to use bartending tools and equipment
- Learn how to shake, stir, strain, and serve like a pro
- How to make exotic frozen/blended specialties, specialty coffees, and hot toddies
- Fun ways to garnish, rim, and serve drinks like a master mixologist
- Advice on choosing the correct and latest glassware and mixers
Reservations are required and are on a first come first served basis Click here for Class Schedule
American Bartenders School 252 W 29th Street, New York, New York 10001
Remember, you can apply the value of the coupon to the full 40 hour bartending school that includes
- Life time job placement service
- Life time free refresher class
- Morning, afternoon and evening classes are available