Bartending Job Placement
Bartending Job Help
American Bartenders School’s job placement department is dedicated to help you find a bartending job. In the last 40 years, we have helped thousands of graduates of all ages find full and part time bartending jobs. Check out what these grads have to say on our bartending school reviews page.
After you complete the course, you’re given access to our database of bartending job leads, which is maintained by our dedicated job placement department. The hospitality industry is one of the largest employers in the nation!
Every day new restaurants, sports bars, clubs and hotels open, and they need well-trained, professional bartenders. This growth continues to fuel a demand for bartenders. In good and bad times, people continue to drink no matter the state of the economy.
Bartending Job Opportunities
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUHyGPUT1b4[/youtube]Many owners and managers are graduates of the school and use our graduates exclusively to fill their bartending job openings. Our job placement staff also keeps regular contact with bars and venues throughout the nation, keeping up on their bartending needs. When you complete your training, you’ll be provided with a new list of bartending jobs that you can interview for.
- Unlimited help finding a full or part time bartending job
- Full time job placement department
- Many full and part time job opportunities
- Nation’s highest bartending graduate job placement rate
- Thousands of successful bartending job placements
American Bartenders School knows the importance of job placement assistance and part of your bartender training is designed to give you the skills and confidence to quickly find a good bartending job. We offer a special class during the training:
- How to dress for a bartending job interview
- The best time to interview for different types of establishments
- Questions you’ll be asked on an interview
- How to answer interview questions
- How to prepare a brief resume that explains what you have learned at the school and why you’re the best person for the job.